Mellon's subsidiary Safe Care Security Services was established aiming to address the pressing need of businesses to limit, or proactively deter incidents that might damage both their tangible and intangible assets. The deployment of modern prevention policies helps avert the consequences from criminal activity that might affect a company’s property, employees, visitors but also its reputation.
Safe Care, in close cooperation with its customers, institutes, enforces and coordinates security policies and procedures to achieve maximum safety.
The services provided by Safe Care include the guarding of buildings, offices, stores and other establishments and are supported by competent and experienced personnel. Safe Care's services in particular are:
- design of security policy in cooperation with the client
- safekeeping of business premises with discretion and professionalism
- implementation and coordination of security policies and procedures to protect the assets of the client, its employees, customers and visitors
- immediate report of any potential threat or any non – compliance issue to the security policies of the client
- evaluation and notification of security threats
- physical security controls
Safe Care operates with discretion and professionalism, using tested procedures and the most advanced tools that enable the streamlined protection of a business, whilst handling emergency situations.