Cash supply chain management can present significant challenges for the retail/commercial customers and the bank. Fiserv and Mellon offer a web-based option to facilitate cash ordering and deposit management.
CorPoint delivers centralized cash supply chain management for institutions of any size that accept cash orders or deposits from their corporate customer base. It supports any cash deposit mechanism, including manual deposits or self-service cash devices, offering a single view of deposit and order data across all customers. Additionally, it provides full accountability of customer deposit information in a single data flow.
Some of the key benefits/advantages of Fiserv’s CorPoint solution are:
- Easily accessible web-ordering tool automates the cash ordering process
- Tracks corporate customer deposits from source to destination
- Reduces research and resolution efforts for deposit discrepancies
- Improves internal controls
- Facilitates loss prevention and reduces fraud associated with deposit bag “personal loans”
- Enables Service Level Agreement management, alerting and control
- Allows banks to attract retail accounts beyond their branch footprint
Mellon has extensive knowhow of the entire transaction lifecycle in both issuing and acquiring
Mellon offers proven certified solutions for optimized and secure transactions across all industries and functional areas
Mellon has achieved many country firsts across the Central & South-Eastern Europe
Mellon's software and technical experts ensure seamless deployment and integration with existing infrastructures and host systems