What differentiates Conceptus Debt Collection Software from other collections systems and applications is that it has been developed by a leading collections agency and thus incorporates unique insight, know‐how and experience deriving from years of operation and use of contact center and collections systems.
Conceptus Debt Collection Software is a fully customizable solution able to incorporate even the most complex policies and business rules. With Conceptus the customer has a powerful tool for designing, executing, assessing and modifying debt management strategies.
Conceptus Technology basic features
- Lightweight Ajax based web interface. Minimizes the response time.
- Open and expandable software architecture: uses dynamic screens, user defined fields, additional user modules etc
- Fully Fledged security features (password encryption, user roles, data hiding, Stealth, audit log)
- Uses flexible workflow strategies for portfolio segmentation
- Robust and distributed Infrastructure (easy to set a COB Plan, Minimal downtime)
- External Systems: Import and export from other databases (automated procedures)
- Dialer Integrated with Altitude UCI including custom dialing methodology
- Real time monitoring tools for the supervisor on the agent work
- Multi segmentation capabilities; customized for effective monitoring and decision making
- Bucket flow monitoring
- Support all delinquencies (early, medium, late, write off, legal etc) and all products
- Flexible and effective Reporting tool
- Multilingual & multicurrency
- User friendly interface/design
Conceptus System Modules
Conceptus is comprised of 5 different modules that interact.
Software as a Service (SaaS) addressing the needs of small offices of up‐to 20 workstations
Software License Agreement (SLA) for larger organizations
Mellon has extensive knowhow of the entire transaction lifecycle in both issuing and acquiring
Mellon offers proven certified solutions for optimized and secure transactions across all industries and functional areas
Mellon has achieved many country firsts across the Central & South-Eastern Europe
Mellon's software and technical experts ensure seamless deployment and integration with existing infrastructures and host systems