With ATM related fraud attacks becoming a serious threat to financial institutions, Mellon in cooperation with renounced vendors introduces to the banks in Greece and the region a range of anti-skimming solutions for their self-service network.
KMP Anti-Skimming Solution
A practical approach for the installation of any device at the ATM card reader. Made of plexiglass the KMP solution is installed on the cubicle part of the reader prohibiting the installation of skimming devices. The main features of the KMP are:
- Disrupts the installation of skimming devices
- Sensor for the possible attempt of withdrawal and vandalism
- Low cost solution
- Easy installation
ASD (Advance Skimming Detection) Solution (for Diebold ATMs)
Advanced Skimming Detection (ASD) is an anti-skimming sensor installed in the card reader for the detection of skimming devices that might be placed in the card reader. When the sensor detects a skimming device, it places the terminal in an 'out of service' mode until the device is removed from the card reader, and sends a report with the terminal's status. The self-service terminal will go back to service mode once the device is removed, with the ASD sensor sending the new status report.
A solution for all types of ATMs irrespective of manufacturer, which is based on the use of online cameras and offers additional safety using one to four cameras on or around the ATM. The cameras are activated by a series of events, such as physical attack or vandalism.
- It is constructed in collaboration with global ATM manufacturers and works for every ATM model
- The only anti-skimming solution that is proven to defend against stereo skimming with more than 265.000 installations worldwide
- There is no certification or host changed required
- Can deliver central monitoring of all the installed devices
- It is available in various configuration fitting specific security needs, starting with drilling, tilt and vibration detection up to card trapping
- Any update of the CPK is easy and can be added to protect against new types of attack, without having to replace the original CPK module
Separate or bundled together, Espier’s pin shield and TMD’s anti-skimming solutions, will help minimize fraud and skimming attempts at your self-service network, and increase your customers’ sense of safety during their transaction with the ATM.
Mellon has extensive knowhow of the entire transaction lifecycle in both issuing and acquiring
Mellon offers proven certified solutions for optimized and secure transactions across all industries and functional areas
Mellon has achieved many country firsts across the Central & South-Eastern Europe
Mellon's software and technical experts ensure seamless deployment and integration with existing infrastructures and host systems